- Property Mapping allows you to map the takeoff properties to the model properties for the entire item calculations.
- It can be used by choosing the Property Mapping button available in the Item Catalog window. This feature can be used where the dimensional properties of geometry will have multiple names.
- To nullify the global Property Mapping, a new tab Item Map Rules is added in the Item Catalog window which allows you to map the individual takeoff properties to the model properties for a particular item.
Friday, April 25, 2014
Saturday, April 19, 2014
- Navisworks 2015 brings various improvements to model file and data integration such as better control over Revit faceting factor.
- Combines multi format data into a single model.
- Navisworks 2015 introduces 2D takeoff.
- Efficient 3D quantification includes property mapping which allows you to work with multiple formats.
- Navisworks 2015 introduces Autodesk 360 Cloud Rendering which allows the customers having Autodesk Cloud Service Subscription to connect and produce high resolution scene.
Autodesk Rendering Enhancements
- Navisworks 2015 includes multiple range of preset rendering settings to choose the quality and control the speed of rendering.
Reality Capture Enhancements
- Navisworks 2015 allows you to work with enhanced point cloud data integration.
- Navisworks 2015 supports better point cloud visualization
- Navisworks 2015 introduces real capture workflows with AutoCAD 3D CAD software, Revit BIM software, and Inventor 3D mechanical design software.